In this post, I will be taking a moment to talk about Thrive, one of my favorite products. I’m a busy busy girl.
- Full time nursing student (15 credit hours, class, lab, clinical, etc. )
- E-board member of National Society of Leadership and Success
- Student Ambassador (weekly work)
- Entrepreneur (This lovely site and, now, Le-Vel)
How do I juggle everything and maintain success doing so? I stay organized and I added Thrive to my life. I have more energy, sleep better and cravings are non existent. I don’t drink pop or coffee and have even quit smoking since I have started Thriving. It’s so motivational!
What Thrive is not:
This is not a magic pill. Ever heard, “It’s your ass move it”? As wonderful as Thrive is, it is not a miracle supplement.
What Thrive is:
- A nutritional system, which was designed to fill nutritional gaps.
- Any weight loss, mental clarity, focus, etc. are all side-effects of becoming healthier.
- Includes tons of vitamins, minerals, prebiotics, probiotics, and amino acids.
- It makes being healthy, easier.
- Replaces the tons of bottles of vitamins, minerals, etc. that I used to take at a fraction of the cost.
- My workouts at the gym have been much more productive and my mood is also better.
How I use Thrive:
I take the capsule as soon as I wake up in the morning then set an alarm for 20 minutes later and take a shower. When the alarm goes off, I drink my shake and slap on my foam (DFT). That’s all. I’m done. I go to the gym, engage in my schooling and student activities as normal. This shake is not a meal replacement so I continue to eat.
This is not a diet, it is a lifestyle change. Try the 8-week challenge and see for yourself how amazing this is.
Writing care plans with the assistance of Thrive (Boost and the shake mix) and my nursing school family. ?
My mental clarity and focus have improved greatly. These required reading don’t seem nearly as daunting.
Contact Me to get your free Thrive account set up. The free account gives you access to all ingredient and product information to decide if this is something you can also benefit from. Or, Skype me. I love telling people about Thrive and how it has changed my life!